Right Compliance under section 4 (1) (b) of the RTI Act, 2005
The particulars of the Organization, Functions and Duties
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (Formerly Known as Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Ltd)|
|Date and mode of incorporation||25 November 2013. Incorporated under Companies Act 1956 as a Limited Company under the name Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. Name of the Company was changed to Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Ltd w.e.f. 23 Oct., 2019.|
|Administrative Ministry||Company is 50:50 Joint Venture of Govt. of India and State Govt. of Uttar Pradesh. Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Govt. of India and Housing and Urban Planning Department, State Govt. of UP are concerned Administrative Ministry.|
|Address||Administrative Building, Near Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar Samajik Parivan Sthal, Vipin Khand Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010|
Total No. of Directors - 14 (Including Chairman)
Nominee of Govt. of India - 5
Nominee of State Govt. of UP - 5 (Including MD)
No. of full-time functional Directors at present including MD - 5
In order to strengthen the transport system of Uttar Pradesh, a Joint venture was formed under the name of Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited on 25-11-2013. The Company is a 50:50 jointly owned Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) of Government of India (GoI) & Government of Uttar Pradesh (GoUP) for implementation of Integrated Rapid Mass Public Transport System in various cities of Uttar Pradesh and incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 in 2013. As company has entrusted to implement metro project and other forms of Integrated Rapid Mass Public Transport System in various cities of Uttar Pradesh, Government of India and Government of Uttar Pradesh have mutually decided to change the name of the Company from ‘Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited’ to ‘Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited’ so that name of company reflect its activates in better way accordingly the name of the company was changed w.e.f. 23.10.2020. Details about the various projects of the company are mentioned below:
About Lucknow Metro
Lucknow Metro commenced the Metro services on entire North-South corridor (Phase 1A) between CCS Airport and Munshipulia on 8th March, 2019. Earlier UPMRC had started the revenue operation for the stretch of 8.5 km. ‘priority corridor’ on 5th September, 2017 in less than three years which is a record in itself. With this feat, it has already earned the distinction of being the fastest ever Metro Rail Project execution in the country.
The entire North-South Corridor (Phase 1A) having total length of Approx 23KM, has become fully operational for general public from 9th March 2019, comprising of 21 stations (4 underground and 17 Elevated) from Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport to Munshipulia. The depot of the N-S Corridor is constructed in 32nd Battalion PAC campus at Transport Nagar, Kanpur road Lucknow.
About Kanpur Metro Project
The Kanpur Metro Rail Project having two corridors, which will connect major public nodes and city cluster areas of Kanpur. This project will provide continuous availability of affordable, reliable, safe, secure and seamless transport system in the urban agglomeration of the city, which will reduce the accidents, pollution, travel time, energy consumption, anti-social incidents as well as regulate urban expansion and land use for sustainable development.
Some of the highlights of these corridors are as follows:
1. The length of IIT to Naubasta corridor is 23.785 km, which is partly elevated and partly underground and comprises of 22 Stations (14-Elevated and 8-Underground).
2. The length of Agriculture University to Barra-8 corridor is 8.60 km comprising of 4 Elevated & 4 Underground stations.
3. Estimated cost of the project is 11076.48 Crs. and project will be completed in 05 years.
About 50 Lakh population is expected to be benefitted by Kanpur Metro Rail Project directly and indirectly at the time of commencement of commercial operations.
The proposed corridors will be having Multimodal Integration with Railway Stations and will have feeder network of Bus, Intermediate Public Transport (IPT) and Non Motorized Transport (NMT). The Project will have non-fare box revenue from rental & advertisement as well as Value Capture Financing (VCF) through mechanism of Transit Oriented Development (TOD) and Transfer of Development Rights (TDR). The work of the Knapur metro project was started on 15-11-2019.
About Agra Metro Project
The Agra Metro Rail Project having two corridors. These corridors will connect major public nodes, tourist places and city cluster areas of Agra. This project will provide continuous availability of affordable, reliable, safe, secure and seamless transport system in the urban agglomeration of the city, which will reduce the accidents, pollution, travel time, energy consumption anti-social incidents as well as regulate urban expansion and land use for sustainable development. Some of the highlights of these corridors are as follows:
1. The length of Sikandra to Taj East Gate corridor is 14.00 km, which is partly elevated and partly underground comprising of 13 Stations (6-Elevated and 7-Underground).
2. The length of Agra Cantt to Kalindi Vihar corridor is 15.40 km comprising of 14 stations all elevated.
3. Estimated cost of the project is 8379.62 Cr. and project will be completed in 05 years.
About 28 Lakh population of the city is expected to be benefitted by Agra Metro Rail Project directly and indirectly at the time of commencement of commercial operations.
The proposed corridors will be having Multimodal Integration with Railway Stations &BRTS Stations and will have feeder network of Bus, Intermediate Public Transport (IPT) and Non Motorized Transport (NMT). The Project will have non-fare box revenue from rental & advertisement as well as Value Capture Financing (VCF) through mechanism of Transit Oriented Development (TOD) and Transfer of Development Rights (TDR).
The powers and Duties of its officers and employees
- Rolling Stock
- Electrical Power supply, Traction, Air conditioning ,Ventilation
- Signaling & Telecom, AFC
- Store Procurement
- Review of design, tendering, Contract management for procurement of Rolling Stock
- Monitoring the production schedule of trains to match the requirement of rolling stock required for opening of different Lines/sections of U P Metro
- Testing & Commissioning of Rolling Stock
- Planning, construction & commissioning of Depots for Rolling Stock Maintenance
- Coordinate for manpow er planning and training for rolling stock
- Performance monitoring of Rolling Stock under revenue service
- Planning and arranging spares for rolling stock maintenance
- Planning & Monitoring the Indiginasation of different equipment’s of Rolling Stock
- Monitoring the required modifications in the Rolling Stock to eliminate equipment’s failures observed so far
- Coordination for sanctioning of Rolling Stock from CMRS
Traction & Auxiliary Power Supply:
- Planning, tendering, construction and commissioning of following:
- Power Supply Installations consisting of
- Receiving cum Traction Sub-stations
- Auxiliary Sub-stations,
- Switching Stations,
- High voltage cabling network
- Traction Power Control system
- 25 KV AC Overhead Traction Equipment
- Coordination for sanctioning of Power Supply System from CMRS
- Arranging power supply from TRANSCO, DISCOMS
- Coordination for electrical supply tariff with DERC
- Planning & commissioning of OHE Maintenance Depots
- Planning & commissioning of PSI Stores
- Performance monitoring of Power Supply System under revenue service
Air conditioning & ventilation system:
- Planning, Review of design, Tendering, Contract management, Construction and commissioning of following :
- Station ventilation, air conditioning & Smoke extraction system
- Tunnel ventilation system
- Testing ,installation and commissioning of the system
- Coordination for sanctioning of VAC System from CMRS
- Performance monitoring of VAC System under revenue service
Lifts and Escalators:
- Planning, procurement, installation and commissioning of Lifts and Escalators at stations , specially designed for elderly and physically challenged passengers
- Performance monitoring of Lifts and Escalators under revenue service
Electrical & Mechanical System and Environment Control System:
- Planning, Construction and commissioning of the following :
- Power Supply Arrangement at Stations, U.P.Ss, Lighting, Fans, Pumping System etc.
- Building Management System
- Fire Detection & Fighting System
- Emergency and rescue arrangement
- Coordination with other wings for design and site interfaces and utility diversion
- Planning & commissioning of Infrastructure Facilities for Preventive Maintenance
- Performance monitoring of E&M and ECS system under revenue service
SIGNAL & TELECOM and AFC
Signaling/Train Control, Telecommunication and Automatic Fare Collection Systems:
Planning, tendering, contract management, installation and commissioning of the following
Signaling/Train Control Systems comprising of:
- Automatic Train Operation
- Automatic Train Protection
- Automatic Train Supervision
- Solid State Interlocking
- Point Machines / Signals /Track Circuits
Telecommunication Systems comprising of:
- Fibre Optic system : SDH/Access
- Train Radio system on trains and Radio Base Stations
- FPABXs at all stations
- Close circuit television (CCTV)
- Public Address System
- Passenger Information Display System
- Power Supply System
- NP-SCADA system
Automatic Fare Collection System comprising of:
- Automatic Fare Collection Gates
- Ticket Office Machines
- Station Computer/Central Computer
- Design review and approval
- Coordination with other wings for design and site interfaces
- Pre and Post Installation, commissioning and integration tests
- Submission of CMRS application and compliance of observations and inspection
- Monitoring of performance of completed works during warrantee period
- Planning of manpower and training thereof
- Planning and execution of ERP system and office telecom network and office computers
- Deal with consultancy work being undertaken by UPMRC at regarding Property Development
- Deal with Parliament questions and Assembly Questions
- Estimate, Budget control
- Transport planning and related correspondence
- Member of Technical Committee of Handle all civil engineering tenders, compilation of tender drawings and tender documents, pre-qualification tender drawings and tender document, to deal with correspondence and queries of tenders/contractors, preparation of briefing note and comparative statement, preparation of agreement and signing of agreement. Coordination and association with GC regarding tender and contract matters.
- Updating of Civil Engineering Contracts
- Maintenance of all tenders and contractors documents in safe custody and maintenance of confidential reports and documents.
- Preparation of various progress reports regarding tender/contract matters, related correspondence and coordination with other departments
- Planning and integration of different activities/packages, updating and monitoring of project
- Revision /updating of project estimate and related activities
- Generation of management information report regarding the project schedule/ mile stone and (ii) cost control.
- Preparation and review of yearly budget, forecast of cash flow requirements.
- Preparation of periodical progress report of project like monthly progress report, flash report, etc to ministries and correspondence with various ministries in this regard.
- Checking of alignment plans, L-Sections, Land plans; getting approval from HODs and keeping record thereof.
- Checking of civil engineering construction drawings of stations of Rail corridor and keeping record thereof
- Planning and monitoring of all matters pertaining to track structures including planning, design, use of modern track structure/fittings, and coordination with other departments, especially to ensure overall compatibility of the systems.
- Planning and development of infrastructure and maintenance of all civil engineering structures.
- Programming and monitoring of works, presentation of progress report to management, flash Report, Monthly progress report, JBIC Quarterly Report, Interaction with JBIC regarding funding
- CMRS inspection, schedule of dimensions and all correspondence related to these items. Environmental management plan and its monitoring. Safety and quarterly assurance, Internal Audit of works of all contractors.
- Direction and supervision of all civil and utility works including review of estimates submitted by different departments are agreed .
- Coordination with local authorities
- Planning and construction of Depots
- Geotechnical investigation -including depot and other structures
- Water supply system
- Design coordination
- Tree cutting and plantation
- Quality control and quality assurance at work sites.
- Implementation of site safety plans, environmental plans at site.
- Completion of all woks at site within a stipulated time, keeping records of all site related activities, contract bills, finalization of all claims, preparation of completion plans etc.
- Contract and Project management
- Tunneling work
- Track work
- Floating of tenders, coordination with respective HODs and monitoring of the work
- Road diversions required before taking up the construction work, piles, pile cap and pier/ramp/raft/potals.
- Launching girders, operation of segment, lifting, traffic diversion, alignment, exposing, stressing etc
- Steel work, casting yard work etc
- Construction of staff quarters
- Land requirement review.
- Coordination with MCD, NDMC, N.Rly, Traffic Police.
- Keeping records of all site related activities, contract bills, cleaning etc finalization of all claims and preparation of completion plans etc.
- Execution of works related to property development and rehabilitation.
- All civil engineering structure work.
- Checking, co-ordination, monitoring scrutiny and timely availability of design and drawings and particularly to get functional and economic design
- Coordination with DDC, proof consultants, GC and other departments for the structural design and drawings.
- Preparations of design criteria and standard drawing of Civil Engineering structures t o be followed in UPMRC.
- Project management of all records pertaining to structural drawing and designs including the details required for CRS sanction/inspection
- Structural design of station
- Acquisition of land (Govt. & Private)
- Land survey, joint inspection and joint verification
- Valuation of properties/structures
- Relocation of Govt. structures
- High power committee meetings and other meetings with Govt. Deptt.
- Rehabilitation of jhuggies,
- Tree cutting
- Court cases in connection with land acquisition
- Shifting of religious structures
- Compliance of progress report and other data as required
- NOC to building plans for structures coming in MRTS alignment.
- Fencing and security arrangement till the land is handed over to the Contractors
- Construction of Staff Quarters
- Correspondence with Transport Commissions, Task Force Meetings
- Resettlement schemes
- Calculation of reserve price, terms of allotment for all permanent rehabilitation
- Architectural planning and design of all stations on Lucknow Metro
- All architectural works of stations and other related structures
- Signage , Graphic and Art works on stations.
- Supervision of architectural works at stations.
- Handling press, reporters, and media
- Coordinating visits of VIPs and high and important official to various metro sites.
- Handling various conferences and updating the media of the latest developments.
- Organising road shows, giving wide publicity about Lucknow metro, keep liaison with media, press, reporters etc
- Attend different cases in various courts/quasi-judicial authorities.
- Deals with all legal matters of the company including vetting of tenders, legal agreements and render advice.
- Maintenance of various court case files
- All functions for properties outside station premises including clearance from various authorities
- Planning of PD works including shops inside the station.
- Market Survey, Identifying the market needs, propose appropriate developments, get the approval from competent authority, get conceptual and detailed plans prepared, obtain approval of DUAC, DDA etc
- Licensing/leasing of spaces for parking, advertisements, shops inside stations and subway. Marketing of above spaces.
- Executing agreements, preparation of BOQ, estimates for petty works inside stations
- Coordination with civil and electrical wing during execution of agreement
- Works tenders for PD., sell tender/marketing documents and documents the records for onward transmission to accounts.
- Quality, quantity and execution of works
- Estimates for PD and 3rd line
- Allotment of shops to PAPs. Planning of rehabilitation along with property development.
- General administration and establishment bills,
- Finance Scrutiny of Establishment proposals
- Accounts & internal audit
- Fund Management
- Computerization and development of MIS for Finance/Accounts
- Tenders of Electrical , S&T, Civil, Stores including estimates & tender documents
- Financial analysis, Expenditure, Cheques & Cash, Budget, cash and Bank investments
- Interaction with GOI, EIB and all matters pertaining to EIB loan, EIB payments
- Taxation matters - corporate taxation, Tax returns
- Finance Vetting and concurrences
- Maintain all books and register for contracts, work registers and contractor's ledgers
- Audit -Internal Audit, Statutory Audit and CAG
- Project cost control, feasibility reports, revised cost estimates
- ERP, Fare Policy, Fare collection and accounting.
- Manpower planning
- Recruitment, Selection and Induction of staff
- Handling interviews, medical examination, verification of character and antecedence, etc
- Providing training to employees. Sending employees for various on the job training relevant to their field.
- Formation of Policy, Procedures, Rules and Regulations
- Dealing with induction of staff on deputation from different organizations.
- Annual performance Record- initiation and maintenance of the same
- Dealing with various advances like House Building Advance, Motor Car Advance, Motor etc.
- Promotion and transfer of employees
- Welfare facilities like Birthday gift card, ex-gratia, etc.
- Planning and monitoring of day-to-day operation of revenues services.
- Co-ordination with other allied wings to ensure punctuality and reliability of train services.
- Management of Operation Control Centre & centralized monitoring of train operations.
- Crew management for efficient running of trains.
- Management of stations, including monitoring of cleanliness.
- Issue of go smart cards / tokens to passengers.
- Dealing with passenger's complaints.
- Dealing with property development matters within the station premises.
- Dealing with contracts / outsourcing of manning of booking windows, parking spaces, shops, Kiosks etc.
- Management of safety requirements.
- Management of emergency situations during train operations.
- Cadre planning, identification of training needs, monitoring of competence requirements of operating staff.
- Time tabling, monitoring over cash collection from stations.
- Dealing with lost and found items.
- Management of Customer Care Centers.
- Crowd Management during special occasions.
- To implement contingency plan during incident / accident.
- To conduct mock drills.
- To send QRT and operate rescue operation during Disaster.
- Insurance of assets, cash and passengers.
- Safety related documentation, framing of procedure orders.
- Security services and liaison with Lucknow Metro Police & Ambulance services.
- Co-coordinating with Project wing for proper trials and taking over of section.
- Planning, Maintenance, Blocks & monitoring their execution.
The procedure followed in the decision making process, including channels of supervision and accountability
- Overall management of UPMRC rests with the Board of Directors, its highest decision making body.
- UPMRC being a 50-50 joint venture of the Government of India and the State Government of Uttar Pradesh, the Board of Directors of UPMRC is accountable to the Government of India and the State Government of Uttar Pradesh,
- As per the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 certain matters require the approval of the shareholders of the Company in general meeting.
- The primary role of the Board is that of trusteeship to protect and enhance shareholders’ value. The Board oversees the Company’s strategic direction, reviews corporate performance, authorizes and monitors strategic decision, ensures regulatory compliance and safeguards interests of shareholders. The Board ensures that the Company is managed in a manner that fulfils stakeholder’s aspirations and societal expectations.
- The day-to-day management of the Company is entrusted with Managing Director who is supported by Functional Directors and other Officers and staff of the Company.
- For effective discharge of his functions, the Board of Directors has delegated most of the powers to the Managing Director. The Managing Director, in turn, delegated specified power to Functional Directors/Officers subject to due control being retained by him and subject to such conditions which are consistent with the need of prompt, effective and efficient discharge of responsibilities entrusted to such a Director/Officer.
- The Managing Director is accountable to the Board of Directors. Functional Directors are accountable to Managing Director. The Officers are accountable to concerned Functional Directors.
The norms set by it for the discharge of its functions
No specific norms have been set by UPMRC for discharge of functions. However, efforts are made to deal with projects and cases as expeditiously as possible. It is guided by its vision i.e Moving people and adding values and mission i.e
The rules, regulations, instructions, manuals and records, held by it or under its control or used by its employees for discharging its functions
UPMRC discharges its functions in accordance with rules, regulations, instructions, manuals, etc. decided from time-to time. These include the Metro Railway (Operation and Maintenance) Act, 2002, the Metro Railway General Rules, 2002 Carriage of Passengers Rules, 2002, the Lucknow Metro Railway (Notices of Accidents and Inquiries Thereto) Rules, 2002, Notice of Accidents & Inquiries Rules, 2014 and Such Other Particulars Indicated in the Ticket Issued by the Metro Railway) Rules, 2002 and the Metro Railways (Construction of Works) Act, 1978 & SOP for Lodging FIR.”
- Metro Railways (Operation and Maintenance) Act, 2002
- Carriage & Ticket Rules 2014
- The Lucknow Metro Railway (Notice of Accidents and Inquiries there to rules, 2014
- Metro Railways (Procedure Of Claims) Rules, 2017
- Metro Railways (Construction of Works) Act, 1978
- Metro Railways General rules, 2013 and Opening of Metro Railways for Public Carriage of Passengers Rules, 2013
A statement of the categories of documents that are held by it or under its control
Various categories of documents that are being held by the Company or under its control are given below:
- Documents pertaining to incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Documents pertaining to Company Affairs
- statutory Registers under the Companies Act, 1956
- Statutory Registers under other applicable Acts and Rules & Regulations
- Annual Reports
- Annual Returns
- Returns & Forms filed with the Registrar of Companies, etc.
- Documents pertaining to Board Meetings
- Agenda Papers of Board Meetings
- Minutes and Book of meetings of the Board of Directors, etc.
- Documents pertaining to Accounts:
- Books of Accounts
- Annual Report
- Documents pertaining to payment of Income Tax, Tax Deducted at Sources, etc.
- Vouchers, etc.
- Annual Finance Budget
- Documents pertaining to Operations
- Documents pertaining to operation of trains, revenue, etc.
- Documents pertaining to signal and train control systems,
- Documents pertaining to telecommunication systems,
- Documents pertaining Automatic Fare Collection system
- Documents pertaining to projects
- Detailed Project Report/Feasibility report,
- Tender documents,
- Documents related to implementation of projects including drawings, completion status, etc.
- Documents related to Safety, Health and Environment.
- Documents related to land.
- Documents pertaining to establishment matter
- Documents containing the details of employees
- Various internal policies, rules & regulations pertaining establishment matters
- Annual Confidential Reports of employees
- Documents related to purchase and stores
- Documents related to advertisement
- Documents pertaining to electrical systems
- Documents related to electrical sub-stations and overhead electrification systems, ventilation and air-conditioning systems
- .Documents related to lifts, escalators, electrical and mechanical equipment, etc.
- Documents relating to electricity tariff
- Documents pertaining to rolling stock
- Documents related to procurement of rolling stock (trains)
- Specifications and other technical documents.
Documents pertaining to legal matters
- All documents relating to court cases.
- Documents pertaining to property development
- Tender documents,
- Agreements with lessees, concessionaires, etc.
- Litigation files
- Files related to procurement/tender
- Rules (already on website)
- Regulations (already on website)
The particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by, the Members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof
UPMCR regularly organizes community interaction programmes in which views of the public are gathered in connection with the projects. Members of the public can also submit representations directly to the public relations department, personally, by post or email through the website www.upmetrorail.com
A statement of the boards, councils, committees and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advice, and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils, committees and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for public
The board of directors of UPMRC consists of 14 directors, which include five nominees from the Government of India, five nominees from the State Govt. of UP and four functional directors. Depending upon the requirement, the board also constitutes committees for some specific purpose where two to five directors are nominated by the board. The meetings of the board and committees are generally not accessible to the public.
A directory of its officers and employees
The monthly remuneration received by each of its officers and employees, including the system of compensation as provided in its regulations
The Monthly Remuneration Received By Each of its Officers and Employees
|S.No||Designations||Pay Scales (IDA)|
|1||Maintainer||19500 - 39900|
|2||Maintainer Grade I||22220 - 45400|
|3||Sr. Maint/CRA/Asstt (HR/PR/A/c)||25000 - 51000|
|4||Chief Maint/Asstt Gr-I (HR/PR/A/c)/CRA Gr-I||30700 - 62600|
|5||JE/SCTO/Sr.Asstt (HR/PR/A/c)/Sr.CRA Gr-II||33000 - 67300|
|6||SE Gr-II/SCTO Gr-I/Spdt Gr-II (HR/PR)/SO Gr-II (A/c)/ Sr. CRA||34000 - 69300|
|7||SE Gr-I/Sr. SCTO/Spdt Gr-I (HR/PR)/SO Gr-I (A/c)/Head CRA||39000 - 79500|
|8||SSE/Chief SCTO (SSO)/Chief Spdt (HR/PR)/SSO(A/c)/Chief CRA||44000 -89600|
|9||Asst. Manager||50000 -160000|
|11||Dy. General Manager||70000 -200000|
|12||Joint General Manager||90000 -240000|
|13||Asst. General Manager||100000 -260000|
|14||General Manager||120000 -280000|
|16||Managing Director||200000 -370000|
The budget allocated to each of its agency, indicating the particulars of all plans, proposed expenditures and reports on disbursements made
There are no other agencies, other than those for which information stands published, whose budgets are controlled by UPMRC.
The manner of execution of subsidy programmes, including the amounts allocated and the details of beneficiaries of such programmes
Particulars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorizations granted by it
Details in respect of the information, available to or held by it, reduced in an electronic form.
All the relevant details including the Annual Report, data pertaining to operation of train, data pertain to construction, data pertaining to operations of trains. Further, other details like employment related issues, procurement/tenders etc are also made available on the Company’s website. For more details please see UPMRC’s website www.upmetrorail.com
The particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of a library or reading room, if maintained for public use
UPMRC has maintained a library restricted only to its employees and interns. The library is not open for general public expect with the due permission of the Competent Authority. To obtain information under the Right to Information Act, 2005, a person may make a request in writing or through electronic mails along with the prescribed application fee in favour of PIO, UPMRC.
The names, designations and other particulars of the Public Information Officers
- Mr. Sanjay Mishra, Director (W&I)–First Appellate Authority
- Mr. S. K. Mittal, Director(Finance) – Transparency Officer
- Ms. Pushpa Bellani (Company Secretary) – PIO
Such other information as may be prescribed