Your Metro Your Responsibility
- Co-operate with the Metro staff in friendly frisking & security
- Limit your baggage to 15 kg.
- Hold the handrail while using escalator, face the moving
direction and put forward a step on escalator.
- Stand on left side of the escalators, while moving keep
to the right.
- Keep feet within tactile line and from sides.
- Move away from escalator after reaching destination.
- In case of emergency, press emergency stop red buttons.
located at the bottom, top & centre of the escalator.
Hold children firmly.
- Stand clear off doors. Step in only when it has
stopped & doors have opened fully.
- Press your destination gently (indicator in button
shows your call is registered; p: platform, c:
- Use door open button only when necessary.
Preventing doors from closing delay service for
- Follow the principle: last in- first out!
- Use emergency alarm/intercom button, only during
- Stand behind the tactile line in a queue, at side and
not in the middle of the same door.
- Allow passengers from train to alight first.
- Mind the gap between platform and train while
boarding or de-boarding.
- Follow constructions of marshals stationed at the
- Stand facing the direction of travel while waiting at
- Check the arrival time of your train from the digital
- Take care of your valuables, bags etc.
- We request commuters using strollers not to obstruct the path of other commuters. We also request other commuters to be understanding & mindful of those using strollers.
- Pay attention to announcement.
- Always check there is no unattended or suspicious article
lying anywhere within the coach or anywhere in station area.
- Train can move only if all doors are properly closed.
- Priority seats
available on all LMRC trains. We request to give your seat to the elderly, commuters with disabilities, with infants and expectant mothers